N100A: Efficient 3-speed transmission speeds up your work
It is less than 100 seconds to make a perfect 4″ pipe taper thread. And it is less than 20 seconds for a 1″ pipe taper thread.
For the Uni-auto Die Head for 1/2 – 2″ pipes, the dies are compatible with NP50AV/NP80AV Manual Die Heads and Uni-auto Die Heads.
The profiling Die Head for 2 1/2 – 4″ pipes, the Rex Original profiling system enables precise, straight tapers, with 20mm dies performing at higher speed and requiring less power consumption.
The N100A is a quick adjustable cutter. The machine works quiet and has a maintenance-free condenser motor.
- Built-in tool box is convenient for on-site work;
- Large-capacity scrap catcher;
- Threading size, thread length, and microfine adnustment of thread diameter can all be adjusted easily;
- Compact and lightweight for its class (123 kg), it can be set up by just two people;
- NV-auto and Manual Die Heads an be mounted as options.
REX threading machine N100A
- Capacity 4” – Very efficient, 3 speed threading machine
- Easy to use, very fast, high productive machine – 123 kg
- Uni die head ½”-2” and Profiling die head 2½”-4”
- Thread length can be adjusted by changing the lever
- Compatible die heads with other Rex models
- Tool box holder built in
- Article number 854500037
Rex threading machine N100A
¼”-4”, standard ½-2” Uni die head
Profiling die head 2½”-4”
110-120V - 220-230V (50/60Hz)
Input 750W Output 1000W (condenser motor, low noice)
13 – 24 - 43 (rotation speed unloaded)
873x(L) x 635(W) x 558(H) + legs
Cutting oil 4 ltr
Case hex key wrenches, dies ½”-3/4”, 1”-2”, 2½”-4”